ARN - new blade time

IagoAH@aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 14:29:25 PST 2001

They are better than many blades that cost much more.  They are good enough
that triplette has trouble keeping them in stock.  My shortest lived Dinamo
epee lasted 9 months.  The longest, a year an a half as the only epee I had.
I have another one that has just matched it for time, but is not my only
blade.  It's the blade you kept trying to claim as yours at practice last
week.

Iago