ARN - Schlagers

Phelippe Descors descors at texas.net
Wed Jan 10 20:23:51 PST 2001

Greetings all,

I am in the process of looking for a new schlager and I have lost most of my
links as to who sells fencing equipment.  Does anyone out there know of a
good armoury that makes good hilts at decent prices that won't take 6 months
to get out to me?  I found a couple of hilts that I like from American
Fencers and wanted to know more about them, what is the grade of steel they
use, and above all what brand of schlager blades do they sell with their
hilts.

If anyone has done business with them please tell me.

In service,

	Lord Phelippe Descors
	Ansteorra