ARN - Authorization

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 15:46:37 PST 2001

--- Wayne Ross <duncan at stormypetrel.org> wrote:
> Since this is a marshallate question, and not a
> general rapier in
> Ansteorra question, why don't you go to the source,
> the KRM, for an
> answer?
>
> Duncan

Mainly, because I thought that it would be neat to see
what others are actually doing across the kingdom.
There are rules and then there are the people whose
job it is to interpret the rules.  Usually there is a
big gray area where the rules can be used without
anyone doing anything wrong.

Oh, and this list has been quiet for a while.  <g>

Delphina