ARN - Calling out when you are dead

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 06:40:00 PST 2001

>From: Cynthia Hamilton <jaysmom at swbell.net>
>Hi Larkin,
>
>I think that calling out that you are dead falls into the category of
>Communicating With Your Teammates so they'll know what's going on.
>(something
>that we were repeatedly reminded to do at war practice this past weekend)

Personally,

  When I die, I prefer all the action around me to stop.  Everyone should
lower their heads mournfully.  As I am propped up by faithful comrades, I
will heroically recite a painful and moving speech concerning honor, death,
and fate.  The speech should be at least 2 pages long.  After the speech, I
will tragically collapse and then I should be carried away to the sounds of
wailing and moaning.  After I have been carried off, the battle may resume.

Puck