ARN - Melee Terms

David Whitford Horoun at swbell.net
Thu Jan 18 16:30:13 PST 2001

Your blades are pulled tight to you. And we really have had very few problems
with people dropping down and staying till cleared and I tend to be at, lets
see, most of our rapier melees. I tend to feel that the risk is being greatly
inflated and I have been tripped over and such. To each their own I suppose.
 Robert