ARN - fighter card

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Tue Jan 23 16:56:31 PST 2001

Yes, I can probably write you a new card at Northern Regional.

Remember, that no authorizations will be done at Gulf Wars.  So if anyone needs to be authorized, get with an authorizing marshal prior to the war.  Northern Regional Tribute will be an excellent event, please show up and we'll practice.

Don Stephen Hawkins
Northern Regional Rapier Marshal