ARN - Baron Don Robert

JEvans5420@aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 14:24:33 PST 2001

With nothing better to do but armchair spying, I went to the Trimaran web site.  There I found a category specificly about rapier fighting.  In it, they spoke of a regressive melee they had where a don from Ansteorra by the name of Baron Robert won.  Now, am I just out of circulation, or was this not advertised well?  Is this don our beloved Baron Robert McFarland, who can't wait untill March to munch trimarans?  Or, is this some sort of ex-patriot that we need to romance back into the loving arms of Ansteorra to aid us in handing Trimaris their ass (for you Don Etienne), in a most polite and courtly manner?

Harry