[Ansteorra-rapier] Advisory Roll

David Jordan jordand at vvm.com
Sat Jul 14 17:20:58 PDT 2001

Thank you for this consideration, Don Dore,

Each of us who participates in our sport believes to some extent that our
views and opinions should be considered before significant (and sometimes
insignificant) issues are decided / ruled on.  I, personally, feel that the
WSA acts well as an advisory 'board' to TRM and the KRM.  They represent
quite well most of the rapier community; however, there are those of us who
do not have direct and immediate access to the members of the WSA.  To the
best of my knowledge, there is no WS in Tempio (my shire).  We have a small
group active in rapier and would relish a direct link to the advisors who
are working for us.  I know this sounds a bit political when we live under
an autocracy, but perhaps a little influence from Jolly Old England would be
in order; perhaps one of the WSA could be appointed (elected?) to represent
the interests of us without a resident WSA?

just a few 'liberally democratic' thoughts floating about here........

In Service to the Dream,

Wulfgar von Regensburg
Shire of Tempio