[Ansteorra-rapier] Croquette in Asnteorra

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 19:03:33 PDT 2001

Greetings, Her Majesty has ask that I approach the good Rapier fighters
and cadets in Ansteorra, on the topic of a game of Croquette to be
played at Wiesenfeuer Baronial upcoming in September. This game she will
be playing with members of the Order of the White Scarf.

Now, oddly when looking carefully at Her Majesties Croquette set, we
seem to have Mallets and balls for this game. However the wickets appear
to be quite missing. Upon discovering this discrepancy I went
immediately to the royal wicket maker, and found that I was just in time
to see him leaving on the horizon for a 3 month vacation in Drachenwald.

Well since we have no wickets and now no wicket maker I have come to
beseech the cadets and free range fencers to help a hapless herald who
was sent to inspect the croquette set. Please if any of you can find it
in the kindness of your hearts to stand upon the grassy field in place
of these devices, I would be ever so grateful, and I am certain that her
majesty would also be thankful of such service that her game may yet be
played.

If any are willing to partake of this most heroic and Arduous task
please e-mail our beloved Queen at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

My thanks unto my friends

HL Darius of the Bells
Hapless Herald extraordinary