[Ansteorra-rapier] Re: Advisory Role :)

Laurie Garnes llgarnes at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 16:14:31 PDT 2001

Thank you, Dore, for remembering us!  :)  I like Wolfgar's idea of a
representative for different areas that do not have a resident WS.  Perhaps that
would help those of us who rarely see them unless we travel great distances to
seek assistance more readily, as well as having a voice in the community.  Larkin
was correct in his assessment of WSA visitations to the Western Region.

Muirghein MacKiernan of Trelac