[Ansteorra-rapier] Too much?

Sean Hertzberg s_hertzberg at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:12:34 PDT 2001

Boy is this a loaded question.

Personally, I think if you go back to when there were 2 WS, someone was
gonna bitch that "so-and-so" got their WS too soon or "what-his-name" should
have gotten his sooner.  It depends on who and where and what is going on.
The joys of interpersonal politics.

There is not a right answer to this, only conjecture.

Avery