[Ansteorra-rapier] Too much?

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Jul 19 07:26:38 PDT 2001

Somehow, Lionardo, Aeron Harper (until the end... ;);  sp?), Kazimir, and others
managed to make a name/place for themselves as notables in the community
-without- wearing a red scarf.  Of course, all had Dons as friends.  I can see
that those who do not wear a scarf...and do not have at least one Don as a close
friend might have trouble.  However, even without their connections to a local
Don...these three folks thta I mentioned above were "stand-out" enough that they
would have been noticed anyway...

Isobel