[Ansteorra-rapier] Re: Soap Boxes

JEvans5420@aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 21:41:57 PDT 2001

Don Brendon et al.

Bjornsborg has a strong rapier community.  At fighter practice a few weeks ago, we had 12 local rapier fighters attend.  So, at the Bjornsborg fall event, rapier will be well represented.  Not only do we have new fighters from the non-combatant ranks showing up, but our own Baron Sir Emrys often fights rapier.  Some of you may not know this because not all of us attend every Kingdom level event.  I have to admit that I am guilty of that.  But, none the less, rapier is well represented in Bjornsborg.  And, all are more than welcome to attend our happy little fighter practice Wednesday night.  And, if you must travel 2 or more hours to get here.  Give us a call, and we will arange dinner, crash-space, or what ever your needs may be.

We are strong.
We are rapier.
We are BJORNSBORG.

Harry of Bjornsborg