ARN - Quick Update

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Mon Mar 19 18:44:33 PST 2001

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 09:35:48PM -0500, Cynfyn wrote:
> I can answer that for you.  The gentle is doing well.   His mask was a bit
> dented  and had to have an ice pack put on his upper arm. but aside from
> that he is well.  Unfortunately due to my blowing out my knee during the
> Rapier Ravine Battle I did not have the pleasure of participating in the
> non-white scarf allied battle.

And then again, I could be wrong. :)  Sorry about that.  Glad to hear the
other fellow is also doing well.

> I would however like to congratulate all of the Ansteorran Rapier fighters
> and her allies on your victories during the battles.  I look forward to
> facing you all again next year. perhaps I shall have the opportunity to
> cross blades with you all without a blown knee this time.

And I'm sure I speak for my fellow Ansteorrans when I say we enjoyed facing
you, our honored opponents, and look forward to the day when we can again
do so.

Chandra

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy