ARN - Queen's tourney

James T Crouchet jtc at io.com
Wed Mar 28 19:58:28 PST 2001

On Monday -- three days ago -- at our baronial business meeting our baron
confirmed the rumors that HRH would like Bryn Gwlad to put in a bid for QC.

Eule and I (Dore) raised our hands to volunteer to put in a bid and I
promptly offered to be his assistant steward. As yet, he has not told me yes
or no, but I am at least helping out until he says otherwise.

There is no bid yet. I know Eule is working on it and I have sent him
information, but there is nothing to show yet. No site has been selected.
Remember, it has only been 2 days.

There is nothing to keep someone else from putting in a bid. All we have so
far is a date on the calendar.

If Eule's bid is accepted then by BG rules he will have an experienced
mentor to help keep things on track. I'm sure Larissa will let Eule know any
details she might prefer and most else will run fairly traditionally. I
expect smooth sailing.

Dore