ARN - Emerald Tourney this weekend...

Trixie DeLisle rolanda at cox-internet.com
Fri Mar 30 16:25:57 PST 2001

>> Greetings,
>> I spaced my SCA calendar after gulf wars, and luckily was reminded that
Emerald Tourney was this weekend.
>> I'm trying to get out there, but couldn't find any information about
times and site.
>> Could someone please send or post that info for me?

Here you go:
Alden
  Greetings the Tournament of the Emeralds is March 30-April 1. There will
be Heavy and Light chivalric tournaments along with A&S, Bardic, & Archery
as well as a youth Rapier tournament to determine our Champions.
  Site fee; $6 for adults/$3 children 6-12/5 and under free

   Feast ;$6 for adults/$3 children 6-12/5 and under free

  Easiest route take I35 toward Waco. Take exit #339 (Lake Waco/Lake
Shore/Loop 340). Turn East onto Loop 340. Take Highway 84/Bellmead Drive
exit,turn left onto Hwy 84. Approx. 2 1/2 miles, turn left onto Aviation
Parkway. There is a Dr.Pepper plant on the corner (this is also the way to
James Connally Golf Course.) Follow it around, it will go from a 4-lane road
to a 2-lane road. At the fork turn right, pass through a gate and turn left.
This is a dirt road,  please go slow. It will dead end into TSTC clubhouse
(site ).

  If there are any questions please contact Ld. Alan Lynch at
hal3547 at yahoo.com or myself Ld.Eithin Mor at waylonm at clearsource.net

  We look forward to seeing you there.

  Ld.Eithin Mor