[Ansteorra-rapier] Last call for Pennsic Preregistration

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Thu May 24 11:47:42 PDT 2001

Good gentles of the lists you only have 7 yes ONLY 7 days left to
pre-register for Pennsic!

Preregistration must be RECEIVED not postmarked by June 1st. Once again the
Pennsic war site at http://pennsicwar.org/penn30/ -- there you can fill out a
preregistration form.  You MUST put down Kingdom of Ansteorra on the form or
the land does not go to the kingdom and you will be camping somewhere else.

For those of you who don't have a form, or stamps, or are just a
procrastinator come to Steppes Warlord this weekend.  I will have forms in
hand.  As I keep saying -- you supply the checks -- we'll supply the stamps!

The clock is ticking..........

HE KayLeigh, WSA