[Ansteorra-rapier] Helm Arrival

Dale Carroll malachai1 at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 11:42:48 PDT 2001

Speaking of Edward's going above and beyond,
I had heard at one time that shipping might be a bit higher than originally
anticipated and that he might actually take a  financial loss for all his
efforts.  Edward, is this the case?  If so, can we who are the beneficiaries
of your efforts help to defray these costs?  I for one would gladly pay a
bit more for my helm.
Malachai