[Ansteorra-rapier] Academy of Rapier books -help

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Thu Oct 18 22:35:01 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I know at the past Academy of the  Rapier there have been books put together
with different articals on rapier topics.   I have not been able to go to
the Academy of the rapier in the past  and would like to try to get a copy
of each of the past books that were put out.  I am willing to pay the
copying  and shipping cost.  If there is someone that will take the time to
make me copies of what you might have.

Please contact me privately at mbhite at arn.net  if you will be willing to
help me get  these scared text ;-) from the past.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Ld Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan
http://pub82.ezboard.com/bansteorriarapier