[Ansteorra-rapier] New Student Inundation...

IagoAH@aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 20:52:39 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/25/01 10:00:27 PM Central Daylight Time, chiara at io.com
writes:

> I am curious. How many scarves did drills before they were cadets?

I know that Don Ansgar and I (and possibly Shea too) did them as directed by
Lyelf the Lame when we lived in Greywood.  I was introduced to a new set when
I moved to Stargate, still in my pre-cadet days.

On drills, I have two things to say. 1) I hate them with a never ending
passion.
2) If you do them correctly, they work very well.  They are the reason that
even with my del-tin, I sometimes still try to do Italian foil parries.

Iago