[Ansteorra-rapier] 3 Kings

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Sat Oct 27 11:47:34 PDT 2001

Greetings to the lists,

If you where not aware, His Grace Kien is the Kingdom Chivalric Commander for
this years Gulf War.  He has asked me to called for aid from those rapier
fighters for the Ansteorran Army.  His Grace is looking for individuals to
not only man the lines but to assist with archery and siege again.  I am
already making rapier armor for at least a 1/2 dozen Chivalric fighters, and
I am encouraging the rapier community to do the same in supporting the other
fighting fields of our game.

3 Kings is a wonderful opportunity to practice and "get the bugs out" of ones
armor in a mostly friendly environment :-). BUT WAIT - there is more!  Tired
of the same old open field practices? On Sunday we will be having a fun
filled time at Rapier Melees that involve capture the flag scenarios to get
us ready for the ravine battle for this coming GW.

I hope to see everyone at 3 Kings and the practice on Sunday.  Take care and
safe travels.

Countess KayLeigh, WSA