[Ansteorra-rapier] Authorizations

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Wed Sep 5 05:25:41 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/4/2001 11:28:18 PM Central Daylight Time, chiara at io.com
writes:

<< My husband has misplaced his authorization card (it was old anyway, it went
 through the washer a few too many times) and would like to reauthorize in
 time to fight at Elfsea Defender. Will there be any authorizations
 opportunities in the DFW area between now and then that I can take him to?

 Sincerely,
 Chiara
 Steppes >>

Every Thursday night the steppes group has a rapier practice at 7:30 off of
Walnut Hill and Midway.  Direction to location can be found via their web
site (I'm lousy at directions).  I will be there with authorization cards.

K.