[Ansteorra-rapier] Revised KWAR Marshalling Standards

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Fri Sep 7 06:58:09 PDT 2001

"Purple, Academia Site Master" wrote:

>  What I _AM_ intent on is trying to provide as
> homogenous an inspection as possible, so that all KWAR fencers are inspected
> as similarly as possible.  I had hoped that this would reduce interkingdom
> issues, rather than inflaming them.

How do you feel that a honogenous inspection would help reduce interkingdom issues?
Seems to have created a whole lot more of them.   There's something to the saying,
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it..."  Now, of course, there's another one about
breaking eggs to make an omelet...but I don't see that homogeneity in inspections is
an omelet worth eating...

Isobel