[Ansteorra-rapier] Demo, please help!

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Sun Sep 9 22:28:54 PDT 2001

How do you all always manage to conflict with the White Scarf circles?
Last year, you conflicted with one and this year you also conflict
with the White Scarf circle at Wiesenfeur...

I'm sorry, but I don't think I will be able to be in two places at
once.  I hope everyone who can will try to make it to support you.

Hawkins