[Ansteorra-rapier] looking for input for this years GW

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Sun Sep 16 20:46:19 PDT 2001

I'm not sure I can go to GW this coming year.  I'm scheduled to be
training during that period, so temper my opinions with that
possibility.

However, I would like a castle more than a ravine.  It's not a huge
thing, but I remember the ravine as hot, still, and dusty.  The
terrain seemed bad, even though nobody hurt themselves during the
ravine battle I was part of (GW before last).

Castle can turn pretty static, which is boring.  People throw shots
around corners without looking, which can be dangerous.

Both have problems, I just don't like the mucking ravine.

Hawkins