[Ansteorra-rapier] Non-attendance

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Sep 18 08:53:40 PDT 2001

Hello.

I'd like to apologize to all those whom I told that I'd be at Ravensfort
(specifically Alessandro), and didn't show up.
Between autocrat responsibilities for our Fall event (Liminal message:  You
want to attend the Bjornsborg 25th Year Anniversary, "Heros" event),
including getting an essentially new site up and running well...and
planning for a vigil and Laurel ceremony, I'll be more or less out of
commission prior to the BJ event.  I -will- day-trip Bryn Gwlad.  I will be
at the Great Officers meeting after Crown.

Isobel