[Ansteorra-rapier] novice tourney at gauntlet

KWilson@NiSource.com KWilson at NiSource.com
Thu Apr 4 06:50:49 PST 2002

My understanding from Lady Victoria (we spoke at Stargate Fighter Practice)
is that the double-elim, with non-destructive bye is the planned style.
However, if there is a rather large turnout for this, the format may need
to be changed, or we'll be there all day on that one list ("was that hard
enough"  "I"m not sure.  Let's do it again".....)

Also, it is to take place at the same time as the "Remembrance" list.

In Service,

Corvin di Fenarro

m.k.a.

Kevin Wilson

                    j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
                    Sent by:                          To:     ansteorra-rapier at ansteorra.org
                    ansteorra-rapier-admin at ans        cc:
                    teorra.org                        Subject:     Re: [Ansteorra-rapier] novice tourney at gauntlet

                    04/04/2002 07:33 AM
                    Please respond to
                    ansteorra-rapier

It's a double-elim, with non-destructive byes.

Ansgar