[Ansteorra-rapier] Pennsic XXXI important information

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Thu Apr 11 16:07:42 PDT 2002

Greetings unto Ansteorra!

Here again with a reminder that pre-registration for Pennsic must be in by
June 1st.  Without your pre-registeration Ansteorra gets less land and you
get less space for your camps.

OTHER IMPORTANT INFO: Please contact Sir Wilhelm at stasya at msn.com regarding
your registration and which group you will be camping with in Ansteorra.

As mentioned before this years registration is just a click of the mouse.  Go
to  <A HREF="http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn31/">Click here: PENNSIC WAR 31
INFORMATION PAGE</A>.  Under Pennsic Departments Announcements click on
"pre-registration" and then "pre-registration on line."  If you are camping
with Ansteorra then under "Group Camping with" you must type in "Kingdom of
Ansteorra" to be registered for Ansteorra.

For those of you who do not have the ability to pre-register on line -- I
will once again be carrying pre-registration forms to Spring Fair,
Bordermarch Baronial, and Steppes Warlord. If you are mailing this form on
your own -- please remember to write in "Kingdom of Ansteorra" for your group.

Furthermore, I am still looking for someone to do land grab this year since I
am unable to perform this duty.  Please contact me if you are able to arrive
at Pennsic by August 2nd.  Additionally if you have any questions please feel
free to contact me.

Learning to serve the dream,

Countess KayLeigh, WSA
*You supply the checks - I'll supply the stamps*