[Ansteorra-rapier] Questions for everyone....

kwilson kwilson at mail.ev1.net
Wed Apr 24 11:42:17 PDT 2002

I'm curious about everyone's opinion on something.  I've asked
this question of a few fighters I know and have gotten vastly
different answers.  So I'm curious what everyone's opinion is.
I'm just trying to find out what the concensus is to these
questions:

1) What is the role, purpose, duties, and responsibilites of a
cadet?

2) What do you usually look for in someone to tell you that they
might be ready for becoming a cadet?

3)  What is expected of one once they become a cadet in order to
prepare them for becoming a Don?

4)  Is it still possible to become a Don without being someone's
Cadet first?

Like I said, I'm just curious, and don't mean to start any major
debates or anything.  I'm just learning this environment and
getting a feel of how people think and feel about this.  And sorry
if this causes painful flashbacks to term papers or essay exams.

Much thanks to all.

In service,

Corvin di Fenarro

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net