[Ansteorra-rapier] Questions for everyone...

joe rummel jerummel2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 07:43:09 PDT 2002

 Aeron wore a red scarf made up of material given to him by various White Scarves that have been an influence and a help to him.  He was never officially a cadet to any one Don.  What he did was a symbol and a tribute to those who helped him on the road to the WS.  My wife, Dona Antonia, was one of those you contributed to the scarf.  I think there were 4-5 others.
Benedict
Mr Leonard Zimmermann <zimmerml at cnrf.navy.mil> wrote: Avery wrote that the last non-scarf elevated was Aeron. I could have sworn that he did have a red scarf on and become a cadet before being elevated, although I think it was last minute, like that week, if I remember correctly. Then again with all the good food I'm always eating here in New Orleans my arteries have probably clogged up to prevent my brain from remembering anything correctly. ;)