[Ansteorra-rapier] So much for privacy...

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Fri Apr 26 08:37:08 PDT 2002

I realized that right after I sent my first message.  I replied to your
response publicly so that we have some plausible deniability.  It
wouldn't
do to let certain things slip out.  I remember the last time the High
Council held an inquisition...

You're right.  It wasn't anything too serious, but I've got to be more
careful.

Ansgar