[Ansteorra-rapier] Youth rapier

IagoAH@aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 06:37:50 PDT 2002

The SCA prohibits anyone under 14 from participating in any combat related activity.  We proceeded with allowing 12 and 13 year-olds because we thought we'd been given a variance from that.  The latest society marshal discovered our program was not in compliance with thast rule and told us to stop until we get the rules fixed. he's working on getting the rules fixed now, and gave us permission to continue as before for until a ruling is made either way.

Iago