[Ansteorra-rapier] Stargate Baronial

Jehangir Madan j_madan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:52:17 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Good afternoon all! I would like to send out an invite to everyone to come to
Stargate's 30th Baronial Tournament on September 14th! The format for Her
Excellency Ellisena's tournament will be as follows:
All fighters shall go three rounds each using a different weapon combination
(rapier & hand, rapier & dagger, etc...). After the three rounds, eight
fighters shall be chosen (by Her Excellency and  several others) to continue
in a standard single elimination (best of three) tournament to decide who will
be her champion for the next year.
In addition, there will be a youth tournament hosted as well so PLEASE get the
word out to all your youth fighters out there that have been coming to your
practices!!! Any questions regarding the tournament please let me know! I hope
to see you all there.
-Alessandro Andretti-
Stargate Rapier Marshal

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]