[Ansteorra-rapier] [Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Anstorran Queens]

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Jan 17 06:33:53 PST 2002

From: EisenWSA at aol.com
To: Ansteorra-Announce at ansteorra.org, sca-rapier at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Anstorran Queens
Sender: ansteorra-announce2-admin at ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:02:02 EST

Greetings unto All,

    Ansteorra's Queens Champion is coming up the last weekend of January for
HRM Britta. I know many are going and ask for some help with marshaling the
fields. Anyone who would like to marshal, we will be happy to have you
helping, but if you wish to fight also in this wonderful tournament, please
fight and have a great time also. Rotate in and out as you can. I don't want
anyone to think they must give up the fun of the fight to work as a marshal
when it is unnecessary. Everyone fight, marshal and show your honor unto HRM
doing both. Thank you for all of your help and may Britta, Queen of Ansteorra
have the greatest of days on Her day.
 Eisen WSA