[Ansteorra-rapier] A note from Dore

Jehangir Madan j_madan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:32:57 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

*grin* I'll see you at practice tonight my friend! 7pm sharp! (pun intended)

-Alessandro-
5. I hereby and publicly invite new fencers to "bother me". I'm usually in
my armour, which consists of a navy long-sleeved doublet with matching
Venetian breeches and stockings, and a metal gorget. If you can't find me
by that description, look for Beatrice di Palermo's astrology shop and ask
after me there. Talk to me. Make me fight you. I need it as much as you
do.
Etienne de Montagu, WSA