[Ansteorra-rapier] Suggestions for classes for the next Rapier Academy

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Tue Jan 22 17:04:49 PST 2002

Winner in what way?  Drop the quick joke and see if you can present your
point as you want me to understand it.  Expand your repertoire and be
serious.

If you decide to challenge me to the same, I'll send you to the back issues
of the BlackStar.  I used to joke when I wanted to make an argument, but
I've found it's often more complete just to make the argument.

Hawkins