[Ansteorra-rapier] Cadets Corner

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:08:21 PST 2002

Don't know about the scarf thing, but I also teach anyone who wants it. But
since I've received very little instruction myself, I pass on what little
I've been able to pieced together from years of observation and from other
fighters on my level. But it's been enough to help two fighters get their
white scarfs and one her red scarf.