[Ansteorra-rapier] Question for our fearless leaders

Robert J Peterson diego at borg.com
Thu Jan 24 11:12:26 PST 2002

Actually, when this started, when the cadets got a case of the mess-withs ,
We weren't really concerned who was elected target.  Sometimes it was a Don,
sometimes a King, sometimes a Knght, or a Duke.  About running away when it
happened, we did that when we knew that the intended target may be armed.

Since we were concerned with who was the target, we would sometimes elect a
cadet.  Hence the Dingo as a the mascot.

Diego

P.S. The runner-up was the piranha. However, the Dons overruled this one on
the basis that puranha didn't turn on their own as often.