[Ansteorra-rapier] Cadets Corner

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Thu Jan 24 18:35:50 PST 2002

  This by be one reason some people stand around and it's some of my problem
that causes it. I learn a lot by watching and I don't need to do a lot of
practice to do what I see, so in watching I may not ask a new person to
fight who needs a lot of practice so this person may end up standing around
and feeling like he/she is wasting time and not thinking to ask because
he/she is always told when to fight.
  What we can do has a group is get the lower-mid-level fighter use to
helping with the new fighters and getting the mid-level and higher level
fighters to help has the new fighter gets better and also getting the new
fights use to asking everone to fight.
Ld Carlos