[Ansteorra-rapier] Guardian of the Queen's Hope

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 08:21:10 PDT 2002

Her Majesty's Tourney for the Guardian of the Queen's
Hope will be run with the Tourney for the Queen's
Champion this weekend.  All are invited to attend to
watch the honor and hope of our youth as they show
their skill in the art of rapier for the enjoyment of
the Queen.

This is an unique tourney in that Her Majesty will
choose the Guardian from those present one who will
represent that which is best of grace, honor and
skill.

I remain in service
HL Delphina de Champeaux

(A note to the youth fighters... please make sure that
you have your card with you. We are changing the
secretary position over and the files are not
current.)