[Ansteorra-rapier] Alchem Blades....

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Fri Mar 15 10:11:30 PST 2002

I'm not sure if they have even been approved at the Society level yet.  I
will contact Dylan and find out.  Even if it is approved at Society level,
I will not approve it for the kingdom until I have seen the blades myself
(which I haven't).  I will be stepping down next week at Crown, but I'm
pretty sure my successor will feel the same way.

So to answer your question in short, No they do NOT have the blessing in
our kingdom yet.  Nor have they been brought to our attention to receive
such a blessing.

Don Ansgar von Aachen
Kingdom Rapier Marshal