[Ansteorra-rapier] Ashes to Ashes....:-)

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 12:20:29 PST 2002

The passing of a friend and teacher is truly sad but
the fact that he now has to face The Almighty with
such sins on his head is the most grievous of pains.

I had always hoped that he would renounce his ways and
rejoin the One and True Roman Catholic Church and find
comfort but alas...

Delphina
(Who is now off to find this Malatesta... grin)