[Ansteorra-rapier] Heavy blades...

Sean Hertzberg s_hertzberg at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 12:49:52 PST 2002

I would reccomend talkign to Iarl Brian at Darkwoos Armoury...he may be
willing to sell a bare blade.

Couldn't hurt to ask.

Avery Shaw
Smurf to Iarl Brian

>As far as I know, no one seels the Del Tin blades seperately. You can order
>a Zamorano blade from Triplette. They have 2 sizes, 35" and 40" these are
>legal for use, and work just as well. Just a little stiffer blade. Hope I
>helped
>
>                               Gaspard Rouseau
>                          Cadet to Don Pieter Rausch
>
>"William McMahn" <wmcmahn at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Anyone know a good source for bare del tin blades?  Any help would be
>much
> >appreciated.
> >
> >In Service,
> >Uilliacc Macuilliacc

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they
are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him
kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and
kill him."
            ~ Mark Twain