[Ansteorra-rapier] Dublets

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 31 06:27:19 PST 2002

There are ways to adapt the 15th century Italian doublet pattern that is
very popular to the frontal appendage, but it is a rather involved
explanation so if you would like to write privately I will explain.
Baroness AmberLea (who has made a doublet or two)

May the hinges on the doors to friendship never become rusty.