[Ansteorra-rapier] Dublets

yodel@texas.net yodel at texas.net
Sun Mar 31 10:19:06 PST 2002

Hi Amerinda,

Thanks for your response. As I am new to this list I have not seen past
discussions on cups so I really don't have much back ground to say.  though I
can see your point. I don't have a problem with the words penis or testicles,
though maybe some people do.  Again my apologies if I am picking nits.  All the
euphamisms just seemed a little silly to me.  Then again, I am new to this list
so what do I know?

Take care,
John