[Ansteorra-rapier] museum pictures

lauriegarnes lgarnes at btopenworld.com
Fri May 31 08:43:11 PDT 2002

My appologies for the multiple messages for those of you on multiple lists.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been building a website with pictures from the museums that I have been visiting while here in London.  There are many pictures of rapiers, guns, armor, clothing, portraits, jewelry and other items of interest, with much more to follow, as I've not yet gotten all of my pictures posted and I still have another year and a half here in London.  I have also begun including pictures of SCA events and gatherings, beginning with this year's Steppes Warlord.  Pictures for that page have been provided by my kind cadet brother, James De Warren and include pictures of the Don Dunk and Don Edward's scarfing ceremony.

Now, if you see something that you would like more information on, or better pictures of, please do not hesitate to ask.  I intend on returning to most of these locations many times and would be happy to assist in any way I can.  Also, if you have trouble reading any of the info tags on some of the items, and would like to get the information, let me know and I will be happy to write the information down.  Sometimes, due to bad lighting or bad angles, I could not get good pictures of the information tags.  I hope you enjoy your visit to our website and keep coming back!  There is much more to come!

The address is:  http://garnes.netfirms.com/

In Service,
Muirghein MacKiernan
Cadet to Don Christian Dore