[Ansteorra-rapier] OT: Rapier Jerseys for X-mas

JEvans5420@aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 12:08:16 PST 2002

So, are we historic recreationists or are we modern sports enthusiasts?

Harry

In a message dated 11/8/02 10:17:02 PM Central Standard Time,
DonPieter at aol.com writes:

<< [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
 If you would like to order a rapier jersey as a gift (or for yourself) for
 x-mas please order brfore thanksgiving so I have time to make it and ship it.
 For jersey information goto:
 http://hometown.aol.com/cadet1313/jersey/index.html

 Enjoy,
 Pieter

 PS if anyone that ordered one before and has a picture of yourself wearing it
 please email it to me. I would love to add you to the site. >>