[Ansteorra-rapier] BOD ruling

Roger Siggs jhaelen at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:19:11 PDT 2003

We never really did a lot of body-to-body parries here. After a couple of
'near-misses' with prior training, I basically switched to a distance
oriented game, and saved closing in for practices outside of the SCA. (tell
you what, the first time you almost snap-kick another fencer is an
eye-opener, both for you and the other guy)..

Senan