[Ansteorra-rapier] Re: [Ansteorra] Rapier Rose Tournament at Gulf War

Ed Shelton shelton_ed at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 08:08:45 PST 2003

>Most importantly, Lord Giotto, squire to Sir Henri, and
>two of his fellows (whose names we unfortunately did not catch), who got up
>at the crack of dawn on the last day of the war to dig post holes and set
>up
>the list field for their compatriots of the rapier community.

Those notable fellows were Lord Uther Blackthorne and Giles de Montefort.
There were also Lady Rosalinda of Greywood, Lady Katarina, and Don Thorland
O'shay who helped with loading and transportation.

We were pleased to serve the beautiful ladies of the Rose and give our
support to those of the rapier community.

Yours in service,

Giotto