[Ansteorra-rapier] Word fame?

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Tue Mar 18 12:52:37 PST 2003

On Monday 17 March 2003 01:39 pm, Jocelyn Hinkle wrote:
> Lori, is also one of our Newest Rapier fighters in Bryn Gwlad, I have
> only seen her at practice for about 9 months. She is a trooper

She was also the one who bested Avery and Don Alexander in Queens. She is
very easy to underestimate. I think Claire and Corbin have been working
with her, with the rest of us (me, Avery, Connor, Gwenneth, Ari) spending
a little time with her as well. Her surprising aggressiveness is, however,
all her own.

Dore